Customer Support & Training Specialist
Job Title:Customer Support & Training Specialist
Location:Hybrid Working (Remote & Manchester/ Dublin Office Available)
Working hours:40 hours per week, Monday - Friday with travel and occasional overnights required. Weekend calls and evening shifts during the weekend an occasional requirement
Responsible to:Operations Manager and Managing Director
Salary:€28k - €32k / £24k - £28k
Come and Join the Ticketsolve Support Team.
We’re looking for someone to join the Ticketsolve Support Team who likes to help, loves technology and wants to work with a fun, fast moving and growing company.
Our mission is to deliver the best all round box office platform, a system that helps our customers in all aspects of their organisation. Our portfolio of partners includes over 300 organisations across the UK and throughout Ireland. Our customers consist of theatres, arts organisations, venues, and festivals. Over the past fourteen years, Ticketsolve has evolved in partnership with their needs and requirements.
As our business has expanded so too has our team, which consists of experts with commercial, software and events backgrounds both in Ireland, the UK and mainland Europe. Our entire team is committed to understanding the organisational needs of our customers in order to establish how best Ticketsolve functionality and consultative services can be deployed to meet them.
About The Role: Customer Support Specialist
We’re a customer driven company and expect the same from our Support Specialists: complete customer focus. You will know the product inside and out, support our existing customers, onboard new customers and train both existing and new to ensure they are getting the most from Ticketsolve. You will create awareness of the beneficial functionality that Ticketsolve can offer to all of our customers and enhance and develop an already thriving community. Support Specialists work directly with customers to help them get the most out of Ticketsolve, answer product questions, track user feedback, report and escalate issues to engineers, and act as the bridge between our customers and our product design and development teams.
Delivering world class support, every day
The Ticketsolve customer community drives everything we do and we pride ourselves on the level of support that we offer and the timeframe in which we do it. We’re looking for someone who is naturally friendly and helpful, works well on their own and as part of a team, has good attention to detail, can work to timeframes and is looking to join a growing and fast paced company.
What you’ll be doing:
• Supporting our customers on a daily basis via our various support channels
• Contacting customers and visiting on site as part of our Support Strategy
• Training new and existing customers, including complete onboarding for new customers
• Creating knowledge articles on our Help Desk about Ticketsolve Features and Functionality
• Informing customers of new product features and updates to existing functionality
• Working with our development team to evolve the system on a continual basis
• Become a valued member of our dedicated and collaborative Support Team
• Evangelising Ticketsolve with our customers and community
• A passion for customer service and talking to customers, a lot
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: verbal and written
• Great problem-solving abilities but you know when something is over your head and aren’t afraid to say so
• The ability to work independently, as part of a team and to rapidly switch between tasks
• Previous experience in a troubleshooting environment
• Pro-active nature - a flexible approach to hours of work and location of duties to include working on a rota basis
• A working knowledge of Ticketsolve
• Experience and interest in digital marketing
• A love of the arts
• Box office arts/festival/venue experience
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, our teams in Manchester and Dublin are working remotely. We look forward to welcoming the successful candidate into our offices in person when safe to do so if you would like. In the meantime, we’ll support you to get set-up and ready to go remotely.
Applications and Deadline
At Ticketsolve, we are committed to diversity in the workplace and we value diverse voices. We know the best workplaces are those with diverse voices and diverse histories. We welcome applications from everyone. However you identify, if you think Ticketsolve could be the right fit for you please apply—we would love to hear from you!
Please email a copy of cv and cover letter to email@example.com before 5pm Thursday 21st October. Interviews will be scheduled from Monday, 25th October on Zoom.