|Job Title:||Marketing and Communications Executive|
|Working hours:||37.5 hours per week (includes a 1 hour lunch break per day), Monday – Friday|
|Location:||Currently Remote. Accepting applications from the UK and Ireland|
|Responsible to:||Head of Marketing|
|Salary:||€28k – €32k / £24k – £28k|
The Ticketsolve Marketing and Communications Executive will support the Sales & Marketing Department. The overall aim of this role is to expand the outbound marketing and internal sales processes of Ticketsolve and develop new business opportunities within the UK and Ireland.
The role is a new and exciting endeavour for Ticketsolve and we are looking at innovative ways to accelerate business growth and brand awareness. If you are looking for an opportunity where you get to dip your toes into all corners of marketing within the creative industries, then we’d love to hear from you.
About Ticketsolve – Driving Success for Arts, Culture and Heritage Organisations
Ticketsolve is a ticketing, marketing, CRM, fundraising and memberships platform for arts and culture organisations, with a reputation as a valued strategic partner to our customers that has built up over the past 15 years. More than 330 members of the Ticketsolve Community have put their trust in us as their preferred partner.
Ticketsolve is a continuously evolving platform that supports arts, cultural and heritage organisations in all areas of ticketing, marketing, CRM, fundraising and memberships. Helping organisations reach their goals, whether that means increasing sales, strategising marketing, improving audience development, kickstarting fundraising, and everything in between, our team is always there to lend a hand.
Our passion for the arts and our commitment to our customers means we are ambitious and results-driven, but also value collaboration. Over the last 15 years we have developed a dynamic, user-friendly box office, CRM, fundraising and marketing solution, which has been shaped by our Community of users. More than ever, the industry is looking to technology to aid and simplify sales and access to both online and in-person events and Ticketsolve is at the forefront of that software revolution.
About The Role: Marketing and Communications Executive
We are excited to be growing our team by introducing this new role. We’d hope to work closely with you over an extensive period at Ticketsolve and support all stages of your career progression. The role is an important part of our marketing mix and as key relationships are fostered over time, the role will adapt and grow accordingly.
While you will be instrumental in defining and developing some of the projected milestones, the chosen candidate will have demonstrated the following essential skills, knowledge and experience:
Responsibilities & Core Duties
- Preparing and developing strategies within our quarterly and annual Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) with our Head of Marketing.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy in the UK and Ireland through creative campaigns. Ensuring all endeavours are aligned to Ticketsolve’s mission.
- Meet weekly and quarterly sales and marketing targets and metrics (don’t worry, we don’t ask the impossible.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns closely with Head of Marketing.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy.
- Coordinating external digital marketing activity to promote the Ticketsolve Community and our organisation’s culture including updating our website, drafting and publishing blogs, and diving into our social media channels when required.
- Monitoring activity and analysing our data analytics within our CRM and other tools.
- Supporting the preparation and execution of our company events such as workshops, the Ticketsolve forums, and industry promotional activities.
- Creating long-term relationships with prospects and focusing on prospecting outbound leads and qualifying them before handing an account off to the sales team.
- Staying on top of industry ticketing trends and identifying methods to become involved in a wider narrative within the sector.
- Updating our database is a core responsibility for this new role. You will be responsible for managing and maintaining the database and ensuring the growth of our marketing lists each quarter.
- Budgetary responsibilities on marketing spend.
- Responsible for creating high level strategic alliances with other organisations within the arts, culture and heritage domains.
We’ve identified some qualities and motivations that we believe are important for this role. Consider them a few starting points to give applicants a feel for what we’re looking for from our newest team member.
- Relevant sales and marketing experience is desired but not essential. We’ll work with you to enhance this knowledge if new challenges excite you.
- Excellent presentation skills. You don’t need stage experience but storytelling is an important aspect of this role. We believe in capturing the engagement of prospects, not demanding it!
- Knowledge and experience of Hubspot or similar CRM systems is desirable. You might also like to use other systems and we’d be keen to hear from anyone who likes to have fun with digital tools and apps.
- Experience in working with Canva or other design tools (photoshop, illustrator, adobe etc.) is a big benefit. If you have an eye for design (interior, onscreen or with a paintbrush) we will find ways for you to collaborate with our designer.
- Can-do attitude, drive and ambition. We want you to be happy every day at Ticketsolve but some days will be more challenging than others so we are looking for someone who is willing to jump over hurdles with us to get to the end of the finishing line together.
- Excellent literacy skills, including copywriting and attention to detail. No string left undone and no typo left unnoticed! You’ll be supported here by our Head of Marketing but it’s important to enjoy copywriting, puns and poetry (you might want to look at our Twitter profile if you’re still reading 😉)
- Excellent time management skills and prioritising skills. Time is our most valuable asset and we believe in making the most of it!
- We’re a blend of hybrid and remote colleagues so working online with your team means bringing a different kind of energy. If you are working from home, you need to be highly self-motivated, adaptable and enjoy all dynamics of teamwork.
Our team our collaborators, motivators, delegators and most importantly the secret ingredient to Ticketsolve’s success. While we never expect the impossible, we always expect your best. Our team culture is built on trust, respect and understanding. If you’re part of Team Ticketsolve, you’re part of a much bigger community.
We take an agile approach in everything we do at Ticketsolve which means we strive for perfection but understand there’s always ways of doing things better. Our team are fun and professional and our latest team addition will add to the Ticketsolve culture.
Applications and Deadline
Please email a copy of cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5 pm Friday, 29th July. Interviews will be scheduled around the suitability of successful applicants. It is expected that more than one round of interviews will take place.