Sales and Marketing Executive
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Location: Ticketsolve, Dublin 8, Ireland
Working hours: 39 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Responsible to: Sales and Marketing Team and Managing Director
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Deadline: 5pm, 30th August 2019
Sales & Marketing Executive
The Ticketsolve Sales Executive role specialises in supporting the Sales & Marketing Department in our Dublin city office. The overall aim of this role is to expand the internal sales and marketing process of Ticketsolve to grow and develop business opportunities within the UK and Ireland.
Our mission is to deliver the best all-round box office platform, a system which helps our customers in all aspects of their organisation. Our portfolio of partners includes over 295 organisations across the UK and throughout Ireland. Our customers consist of theatres, arts organisations, venues, and festivals. Over the past twelve years, Ticketsolve has evolved in partnership with their needs and requirements.
As our business has expanded so too has our team, which consists of experts with commercial, software and events backgrounds both in Ireland, the UK and mainland Europe. Our entire team is committed to understanding the organisational needs of our customers in order to establish how best Ticketsolve functionality and consultative services can be deployed to meet them.
Our people are the magical ingredient to Ticketsolve. With a proven track record within the industry, our reputation is second to none. Our success comes down to the simple fact that each member of our team is passionate about Ticketsolve and how we can go above and beyond for each of our customers. We’re looking forward to finding an individual who will add to the culture of our team with a positive attitude and a passion for our work.
Role and Duties
• Lead generation is a key element of this role with the ability to develop further business opportunities within the sector.
• Generating reports across our database, Salesforce and maintain and update potential databases.
• Meet weekly and quarterly sales and marketing targets and metrics. But don’t worry, we don’t ask the impossible.
• Updating Website, blog, and social media channels.
• Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy in the UK and Ireland.
• Assist and prepare specific annual and quarterly sales and marketing action plans.
• To undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of this role as directed by your immediate Line Manager or senior management of the Company.
• Assist in the organisation of company events such as workshops, conferences, and industry speaking opportunities.
• Quickly identify barriers which our prospective customers face and identify effective inbound marketing solutions for their organisation.
• Maintain and develop relationships with highly qualified opportunities within the arts and cultural sector.
• Work collaboratively with Ticketsolve's sales and marketing and development departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced.
• Relevant sales and marketing experience is desired.
• Can-do attitude, drive and ambition a must.
• Excellent literacy skills, including writing skills, attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills within a busy working environment.
• Highly Self-motivated as well as team skills a must.
• Excellent interpersonal and research skills.
• Embrace self-learning and upskilling.