Giving You the Tools to RECHARGE Your 2023
The theme for Ticketsolve’s 2023 annual forum was all about taking a moment and giving everyone the chance to RECHARGE. Taking place in London and Dublin in February and March, RECHARGE brought together industry experts and professionals for a series of presentations and interactive sessions focused on putting together the right recipes for setting organisations up for success.
To give everyone the opportunity to take a moment and RECHARGE ready for the year ahead, whether you attended on the day or not, we have created a collection of materials from the forums for you to explore. You can access full recordings of key sessions from RECHARGE London, and resources and downloads from sessions at both London and Dublin.
RECHARGE LONDON Highlights
Click below to watch the sessions from the day.
Just because you weren’t there on the day doesn’t mean you can’t RECHARGE too!
Website Accessibility Whitepaper with Catherine Turner
Catherine has worked with us to create a whitepaper to help demystify web accessibility. This whitepaper is a practical guide that you and your team can use to create a more inclusive experience for your audience.Demystify Web Accessibility
Making Your Venue Greener
- Julie’s Bicycle Programmes: Offering a Spotlight Programme and certification, The Colour Green Lab and Resources for NPO eco-responsibility.
- Creative Ireland Programme: Engaging the Public on Climate Change through the Cultural and Creative Sectors.
- Arts Council England Environmental Programme: Learn all about the Culture, Climate and Environmental responsibility report and the arts council eco-responsibility pledge to the industry.
- Carbon Literacy Project: In association with HOME theatre offers training, resources to help create climate awareness in venues.
- The Theatre Green Book: An initiative centered on getting the theatre industry to work more sustainably.
- Ergon Theatre: One of the UK’s leading Climate Theatre companies.
Ticketsolve’s case study with Lime Tree Theatre also looks at how the team explored their practices and processes and identified changes towards a greener future.Explore The Case Study
Safe to Create
Safe to Create is managed by the Irish Theatre Institute, and is a resource for the Irish arts and creative sectors to promote Dignity at Work. On the Safe to Create website you can find resources such as toolkits and trust statements, as well as training programmes developed for the sector.Safe to Create website
Arts Professional Partner Pod with Ticketsolve: Surviving Permacrisis
Get connected with the Arts Professional Partner Pod, recorded live on stage at RECHARGE London. Host Robin Cantrill-Fenwick of Baker Richards is joined by panellists Iain Christie from Liverpool’s Royal Court, Penny Hansen from The Cresset in Peterborough, and Katie Moffat from Substrakt to discuss three big questions.Listen to the Podcast
Legitimate Interest with Theatre Forum
Take a look at the slides and resources on how to approach using legitimate interest for marketing permissions with Theatre Forum.How to Approach Using Legitimate Interest
RECHARGE Powerpack by the Digital Culture Network
The RECHARGE Powerpack, filled with webinars, articles, newsletters and more to give your day a boost! This pack of tech treasures has been provided by our partners, the Digital Culture Network, who provide practical help to organisations and individuals, focusing on digital skills and leadership development.